iPad development?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 13 16:40:49 CEST 2011

So in a management meeting yesterday, my boss starts talking about
wanting an iPad app.  I don't actually think he has any clue what he
actually wants it to *do* but thinks it is important that we have one
(he is the very non-technically minded CEO...)

Anyway, he want's me to get a list together of what the costs would be
associated with setting up to do iPad dev.  So what exact hardware,
software, and licensing would I need to get started (per dev..there
are two of us).

Personally, I have a feeling this is going to be one of those ideas
that never goes anywhere, but if he wants to get us iPads and what not
for experimenting with, I am not going to say no..

Tony