How to explain an analog state variable filter ..

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 13 09:57:23 CEST 2011

Very nice indeed.

Pretty funny because I was just thinking about implementing a state variable
filter this morning. Truth is I'm looking for a generic/not too expensive
filter whose source code is easy to find (mostly for quick tests and
benchmarking). And that I wouldn't spend 4 days coding :)

Would that be a good pick ? any other suggestion ?

http://www.musicdsp.org/archive.php?classid=3#142

 Cheers,
/M

http://nostromo.noisepages.com