M@ and The Dweez'

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 23:11:14 CEST 2011

56k is a beautiful chip, but the fact that code written for it is stuck with that one chip, is not so good if you're interests (like mine) are sound and experiment, rather than selling many tens of thousands of units. For open source, it's so painful to read even the best documented code, that the only algorithms one can usefully share are the very simplest... So, c/cpp ftw. And the ARM is the future...:)

Tony (HB)