M@ and The Dweez'

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 22:18:13 CEST 2011

On 10/10/2011 20:38, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> Methinks you gotta listen&  let your ears decide ;)

Any recordings in high quality? (256mp3 or higher)
An A/B of, say, e.g. a miked 2204 Marshall 50W head pushed with 4x12
celestion against the model in the box.

I'd be the first to say that once in amongst a mix, many of these models
would pass easily, but it's all how it feels and plays; the synergy (a
word probably used every day on this list)

As soon as I try and get into anything synergistic these days, I'm told
to turn it down, sharpish. Anyone else feel the same? :(

I'm not dis'sing the Fractal Box, I bet it's gorgeous and months of
twiddling fun. There's no way I can call it affordable at present, though ;)