Help from American 'barians : this weeks BusinessWeek

James Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 15:19:52 CEST 2011

If they don’t, let me know and I’ll grab a copy.

James R. Coplin

*From:* music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org [mailto:
music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] *On Behalf Of *Tony Scharf
*Sent:* Monday, October 10, 2011 7:50 AM
*To:* Music-bar
*Subject:* Re: Help from American 'barians : this weeks BusinessWeek

Ill check the news stand near my office.  I would imagine they would have
it.

Tony

On Oct 10, 2011 3:50 AM, "Jay Vaughan" <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

Hi guys .. would someone in America (or who sees this issue on a newsstand)
be willing to buy and send to me this weeks Business Week issue about Steve
Jobs?  I think its a very important issue from the perspective of Jobs,
Apple, business and propaganda, but I have been unable to find it here in
Vienna-local newsstands, and I'd hate to miss it.  So if you can grab it and
send it to me, I'd very much appreciate having it in my archives .. all
costs covered, of course.

;
--
Jay Vaughan