So long Steve ..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 8 18:40:38 CEST 2011

Op 8-10-2011 17:40, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> I'm over it, but as soon as I'm done with this email, I'll set up my iControlpads and blast some mad-school MAME on the new iPad before falling asleep for my afternoon nap.  At that point, I might consider your evaluation.  :)

My answer is to go platform-independent. Then, of course, there's the
old argument about which software platform is the best, but there, it
very much depends on what you're trying to do, and even if there are
competing platforms (say, Java and C#/.NET), they're so similar that it
doesn't make a difference either way.

I like Java. It's not the best perhaps, but it's the one I'm best at.

- Peter