iMaschine

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 7 23:46:57 CEST 2011

On 07.10.2011, at 20:59, Gert van Santen wrote:

> I have. Is it any good? Compared to Beatmaker 2, for example?

I don't have Beatmaker2, but I must say that iMaschine feels like I have an MPC on my iPad:

it's just the "909 on steroids" with a "minor third" and "subbass" sound -- with those kind of sounds it feels like you are building a minimal track from someon else's Lego blocks, but it works:

http://soundcloud.com/kainiggemann/kaimaschine-101/s-NemJs

took about 20 minutes from finding iMaschine to the upload (inside the app) to Soundcloud...;)

Kai