So long Steve ..

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 6 19:36:17 CEST 2011

On Oct 6, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Romain / rXg wrote:

> I really wonder which type of music this guy liked .. btw?

Beatles, classic rock - at least thats what he always went on about in iPod events.

> This Homo-Sapiens rewards above his grave an apple tree who shouldn t be cut for ever, avoided by war bombs like the cathedrals ...
> And who knows what you'll discover when you'll visit this grave ...  while an apple is falling on your head ?

this is the best idea ever.

> I dont know why but I think life should be quite weird for bill Gates right now ...when his life concurrent partner is gone ...
> He could a least by respect and not by following the mercantilism-way ( which I doubt)  recognized that somewhere in the platonic-way they were more or less "two of a kind" ...

Last night Bill Gates looked up from behind his Microsoft Courier tablet with a perplexed expression on his face. He paused his game of Angry Bids and said to his wife "do you feel that?" She said "no." Bill remarked "there has been a change in the balance of the force."