Upgraded to iPad2, my old iPad is available in case anyone ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 6 11:54:22 CEST 2011

> Cheers Jay.  Pretty much everything came of Bloom HD (thus the title) and Morphwiz.

Ah, never really played with Bloom (Eno turns me off) and Morphwiz looked really, really cheezy when I last looked at it, but I'll check 'em both out now that I've heard what you've done with them.  It reminds me that I ought to do some reviews of all the music apps I've accreted over time .. my iPad is chock full of stuff I haven't played with .. yet.  ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan