Wave World looking for gigs in Östereich, Schweiz, and Deutschland

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 11:59:44 CEST 2011

Op 5-10-2011 11:23, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I'd be glad to help, but need a bit more info on the type of
> venues you are looking for.
>
> Bars and pubs? clubs with a regular EM booking? (don't know where
> that would be..)
>
> I think Köln would be a great place to play, still has a large
> electronics scene of all kinds. I will spend some time there, so
> I might be able to help soon...
>
> Check out the Blue Shell in Köln (http://www.blue-shell.de/) if
> that is something you might be thinking of?

Hi Kai!

Thanks for you offer.

I think we are not completely sure about the venues, but I think
bars and pubs are out of the question. I've done that, and they
don't care about bands unless they rock or do blues.
We probably want to go somewhere, where an audience will take the
time to sit on a chair and watch/listen for about an hour.
(small) alternative theaters, that kind of stuff...

I completely understand that is a lot to ask, for a band that is
completely unknown in the real world, but I am hoping :-)

As Jay pointed out - we need a promo package. So that is what we
will start working on now. It will include a DVD of the Gütersloh
gig, so people can see what they get.

We wil be in touch later, but if you happen to find a place where
we are welcome, please let us know and show them this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nx0iZUe1Yw

--
Gert