Upgraded to iPad2, my old iPad is available in case anyone ..

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 11:34:41 CEST 2011

Op 5-10-2011 11:15, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] schreef:
> I still need to be convinced. Can anyone point me to a decent
> song done exclusively on iPad ?

I think that depends on what you call a decent song ;-)

There is, for example, the iMS20 including sequencer and
drummachine. There's loads of examples around the net.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GacvfwznJJs&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL2D4BB6C44102CEC3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBy55YavMhA&feature=related

Or try Beatmaker2. Like having an MPC on your iphone/ipad. Plus
you can save sounds and loops from other synths on the
iphone/ipad and load them into Beatmaker2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0n_oEfxleE

The Korg iElectribe is a cool machine, too.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Denkitribe#p/u/10/5atTOXRgybg

Then there's loads of really interesting synths and " DAW-like"
sequencers, like Nanostudio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-gABTC-Es
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fhhtkvsjaQ

just to give you an idea.