Upgraded to iPad2, my old iPad is available in case anyone ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 10:56:21 CEST 2011

>> Seriously considering just getting rid of all digital synths and replacing them with two iPads.  Seriously.  I'll keep my analog gear, though..
>
> IPads rock for making music. Shame Harry took the power supply of my Alesis dock back to Canada after the gig!

Yeah, I'm having so much fun with the synths on iPad these days, its really a beautiful experience and I'm glad that the MIDI features are continuing to be supported by the serious synth builders .. its a delightful thing indeed to bust out the iPad, set it up with knobs and buttons and sliders and keys, and play.  I think I'm sold on the whole subject now.

;
--
Jay Vaughan