Upgraded to iPad2, my old iPad is available in case anyone ..

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 4 18:45:09 CEST 2011

I decided to keep my 1st gen, I love it so much I had no desire to upgrade. + it's nice to have for dev stuff.

But looking to replace my droid with what gets announced today* - after 2 years I'm over android.

*looks like apple japan leaked it, iPhone 4s