New gear

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 3 20:18:18 CEST 2011

Anyone with a mopho get a nice way of editing set up? I try the software from time to time but it's odd and doesn't seem to work reliably - then I used a template I found for the novation Zero MKII that mostly worked but some things were missing. I guess I might have to make a template myself, but I never seem to have the time.

I think there is a really nice synth in that box but the lack of proper editing options makes me annoyed. I would get a mopho keyboard and edit from there, but I don't love the DSI sound THAT much.