Live's tightness (was: [not such a] small announcement... )

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 1 18:32:31 CEST 2011

I had a talk with Peter Ruczynski (AirSculpture) in Cambridge when I showed him the Max/MSP-version of dfm1~ where he complained that Ableton (quote) have had f*cked up Live's tightness with the introduction of Max for Live, also regarding sync of several machines (something AirSculpture extensively use).
I'm not into beat centered music, but I can see his point, M4L sits pretty deep in Live's innards.