Smithsonian "Kontrol Surface" KS-1974

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 29 12:39:24 CET 2011

Op 29-11-2011 12:32, Gert van Santen schreef:

> iOS, awesome apps.

Yeah, my son played with an iPad 2 that his therapist has, to learn how
a conversation works. You need to press a question or remark that is the
best (to either start a conversation or continue it), and then you
answer the question that the iPad asked. At the end, the app plays the
whole conversation, of what it said and the recorded voice. Seriously
cute - but I wonder if such a thing would be available on Android as well.

Incidentally, yesterday I found out that I can use my Nokia E72 to have
the BD-player play a file on my PC, all via DLNA. And this is installed
by default no less.

- Peter