New-years party The Hague 30-31-1

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 24 03:40:08 CET 2011

Flight and room booked.
Mercure Den Haag Central have an offer for €60,- / night excl. breakfast.
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotion/specials/crazyprices.shtml

You need to enter Scheveningen, Netherlands as Destination, then scroll down the list.

Michael.

--
noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist