Ultravox Mr X "cover"

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 19 16:47:53 CET 2011

Really enjoying this one, fantastically close to the original sonically, and very funny too.

Hugely impressed by the violin work, and more so knowing it's not an experienced player!

The only thing I'd change is the reverbs, somehow they sounded a lot nicer on the original... This might be a good time to plug my latest purchase, the ValhallaRoom and ValhallaShimner plug ins, amazingly good reverbs (and regular no cost upgrades!). Thanks to whoever tipped me off about them (pretty sure it was on this list?), they do sound great.

- Andy_R