acts like The Emperor Machine?

moron EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 19 00:55:10 CET 2011

Howdy.  Thought I would ask on the bar since you folks are all synth heads.

I am a huge fan of The Emperor Machine, Giallos Flame, The Oscillation and
similar type synth heavy contemporary soundtrack tribute acts.

Anyone know of any other similar acts I may have missed?

Bonus points for noting any 70s/80s/90s synth scores I may have missed.

Notables I really like are:

Runaway Train (Trevor Jones)
The Burning (Rick Wakeman)
Crimes Of Passion (Rick Wakeman)
Chopping Mall (Chuck Cirino)

plus of course any of the early John Carpenter, Klaus Schultz, Goblin or
Tangerine Dream soundtracks.

Cheers

--
http://industrial.org