Google+

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 14 14:23:50 CET 2011

On 13/11/2011 11:51, Ron West wrote:
> i'm there but like other have said, i don't really use it. i'll stick to FB. :-)

Faeces Book ftw! :)
But I do find it a bit sinister...
Hence, like in many other spheres, I do not use real credentials, or any
correct information, except a few friends. Even the links to a few
friends or family hones automatically to your probable identity.

It's a GREAT fishing ground for investigative persecution (i.e. police,
governance, even pesky companies to mine for evidence or data) you just
never know when or if that can be used against you.

And there is NO doubt that it is used precisely for that.
The old adage "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" is
meaningless when we are all potential 'suspects' or revenue streams ;)