Google+

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 13 13:35:37 CET 2011

Well, one thing I've found better with Google+ over facebook is the iPhone app.

the google+ app sees to update a lot quicker and be more responsive than the facebook app.

I guess the main thing is that google+ is lacking is critical mass.

I'll keep using the two for the moment and see how it goes.

Paul