Hard drives

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 12 13:22:10 CET 2011

yeah, I read about that but didn't realise how urgent that was!  :-(
Just checked: The price for my currently favourite HDD (Samsung F4, 2TB) has tripled!  Ouch!
I need a Plan B or so, otherwise my VHS-to-digital project will be on hold.  :-(

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist