First Mac

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 18:38:02 CET 2011

If you're teaching you'll want stuff like ms office for PowerPoint, probably things like photoshop too.
And id get a mac with video adapters to hook up to an external projector and display.

There's a good freebie modular synth app done by nord I think which would be good for talking through principles.

Paul

VacoLoco

http://vacoloco.net
http://twitter.com/VacoLocoSynth