New bike

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 20:34:46 CET 2011

> Got stuck in the tram tracks last week, fell and wrecked my old bike. Picked up new one this morning (30KM from here, so nice ride back too), Focus Planet 8 Belt drive.

Really nice bike!  I got my front wheel stolen on my junky piece o' crap last month and got it all fixed up and serviced again, new chain and so on .. feels like a radically different bicyle.

Oh, and I also got a moped.  Wrong weather for it, but I don't feel bad about rolling around Vienna in ski gear right now, hah hah .. can't wait for spring though!  Oh, and how delightful it is to zoom across the Donau every day.

;
--
Jay Vaughan