Automated list posting

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 6 17:31:32 CET 2011

Op 6-11-2011 15:23, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> Guys... can I request that this list be free of automated postings?
>
> I'm always interested in personal musical opinions, as part of a shared
> conversation.

I see your point, but personally, I delete without reading them. They
come once every week or fortnight, and because my volume of e-mail is
quite low these days (there have been times where I got hundreds a day,
a significant portion from this list), it doesn't bother me.

The e-mails did get me to sign up to his podcast, but because it hadn't
been updated in at least a year, I unsubscribed again because it was
essentially dead. And around the time that Bill has his program, I'll be
in the land of nod, so I can't exactly tune in either.

Telling Bill to stop posting these feels a bit like kicking a puppy. :)

- Peter