Automated list posting

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 6 16:19:56 CET 2011

Yeah, I did auto-trash Galactic Travels for while, then there was other stuff, requiring another filter, then I was faced with filtering everything from Bill, which I didn't want to do, cos clearly the guy knows his music, and I'd very much like to hear his personal opinions... and then I started using multiple email clients...

Anyhow, if it's just me, we can ignore it :)

Tony (HB)