Vista? Hello or goodbye?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 13 09:56:26 CEST 2011

On 13/05/2011 00:12, Dave S wrote:
> By the way, I've gone for WinXP in the end.  Tried to salvage Vista,
> but I can't be bothered to download a torrent of it when I can just
> get WinXP running on this machine and that'll more than do everything
> I want to do in Windoze land.

Good choice :)

Windows 7 and Vista have always caused problems for me, whether at home
or for a music machine (using a variety of older hardware and software
that cost so much I don't want to sell it off at rock bottom prices to
invest in the latest expensive equivalent)

Even at the office, when new machines came in, bought by someone
ignoring my advice and undermining my position I might add, but that's
another story, it was always a headache of network niggles, software
splutters and not being able to accomplish what was easily done on XP.

Hey. I got constructively dismissed by association from that little job,
but never mind. No loss really. A gain, I'd say.
I wouldn't work for the new management anyway; pair of compulsive liars
and back stabbers of the disabled!

Charity IT rates? Not a chance!
Do IT yourself, is what I say ;)
And worst of luck to ya! :)