Modular power...

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 7 23:32:26 CEST 2011

Have a look at the Power One PSU's.
Power One #HBB15-1.5-A
Power One #HCBB-75W-A (huge)
They can give +/-12V or +/-15V.
I've got two of each. Bought cheaply on Ebay. I like them since they
don't make any sound. I hate buzzing transformers.

You can easily measure the current yourself. I made a small pcb just for
that. But be careful, I once blew up a couple of IC's by disconnecting
the -Ve rail when measuring.

And if you're not sure any more of the PSU, buy a new one. It is the
hart of your modular, consider the damage when it really blows up...

Cheers,
ToAd