Modular power...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 7 21:19:06 CEST 2011

So I did what every noob does and bought more modules than his power
supply can handle.  Its rated at 1200mA and actually has been running
fine at 1300...but one module I bought pushed it over the top.

Rather than shelling out for a new case right now, I was wondering how
much DIY work it would be to pull out the PSU I have, and connect up
something like an external 2000mA power supply to get the extra
headroom?  The case is almost full, and I am really only a little
short.  In my mind, it seems like it would be easy as taking out the
current PSU and wiring it in same as my old board. Of course, I could
be wrong...

Tony