Fun Gig!

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 3 12:19:43 CEST 2011

On 03.05.2011, at 12:13, Romain / rXg wrote:

> Nice comparison ,except that i think i put a string faster on guitar than solving a computer crash ...
> but having many guitars and computers in the background of the stage is maybe one solution of this type of problems  :)

Well, I think the essence is: the (potentially crashing) computer should not be the last link in the chain -- don't route *everything* through Ableton Live. There is nothing more dreadful than that complete (should I say "Komplete"?) silence when the computer chokes.

leave at least one synth, pedal, noise generator, shortwave radio (btw: I don't get why they put an FM radio into the OP1, SW is so much more interesting!) or something like that next to the computer(s) to fill the void...

Kai