I've finished my first album!

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 30 02:06:35 CEST 2011

I listened to your album  couples of times too  ...
I really like Chronicles and Dialect , I don t know why but for me it sounds
really Uk underground electro-cool stuff  :)
I think the females voices samples sound very good  with the music on
"Dialect" .. very spiritual relax trip ...
As Joost I m very curious  to hear A/B between your mix and the master but
maybe this is too much to ask cause I know "a cook don t show easily  his
small secrets :) "
All in all well done !
I will check more often the link you already sent ...
Thank you for sharing !
Now I think the Music bar is waiting for another album ... :P

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <
joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

> On Mar 24, 2011, at 15:31 , Dave S wrote:
>
> > I've finished my first album!
>
> So played it 5 times now, it's great! Excellent production values and just
> a very nice listen all in all. Enough distinction between the tracks but
> also a coherent style - essential for an album.
>
> It's great coding music too :) the only thing I don't care for too much are
> the female vocal samples sometimes - but I guess that's kinda typical for
> the genre.
>
> So tell us a bit about the process, gear used, software, etc etc :)
>
> Would also be curious to hear an A/B between your mix and what your
> mixmaster did to it.
>
> Keep on going Dave :)
>
> --
>
> Joost Schuttelaar