TUC (+others) Protest

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 27 12:02:31 CEST 2011

Looks like overall a peaceful protest, which roughly translates into a
useless protest ;)

Almost every news 'report' on the event focusses on the small group of
those set on destruction of property and hurling paint and other
projectiles at the police. That is to be expected, isn't it?
About 500 people tops from over 500,000 * dunno, these totals are always
numbered down by the media. Classic BBC style sub-headline is this:

"Tens of thousands of protesters......"  (we want you to think)
Swiftly followed in next paragraph by..
"Over 250,000 pro...."   (We were told to print)
Then near the end...
"The event organisers estimated over 500,000.." (prob. reality)

Sadly, nearly all the reports also connect these hooligans with either
the chant "Welfare not Warfare" in their text, or some other relation to
protest against the 18 billion or so welfare cuts.

How handy for the government, huh?
Shame it's not true :P

Need any more evidence the global key news casters are being manipulated
right to the political core?? (to reinforce bad policy)

I've noticed a number of videos recently on youtube being pulled by the
UK government, or being censured from all UK IP addresses!!!!!!
They just show up a message saying pretty much that.
Is this China or North Korea!!

I don't know any more....

Any way.
Census day.
I'm relaxing and can't for the life of me find the blasted form.
Someone has filed it away along with the other endless reams of BS that
comes through the door, never to be opened...

Just finished installing the front door peephole the other week.
It's sad when you can't live peacefully in your own home without
requiring measures like this to filter unwanted 'visitors', but at least
it was cheaper than the initially planned door intercom system at only
£2 or so.

I am now 100% Big Brother in this territory!

;)