Apple haters

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 25 11:12:17 CET 2011

On 23/03/2011 23:20, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Ha ha! Well, make that a sarcastic laugh, because it's the truth.

There are always things that don't fit:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23928

If you look up life expectancy and other figures for Libya, it ranks
right alongside UK/USA for expectancy at birth, but since the 60's,
conditions in Libya have improved in this respect tremendously!

I always respect a man who creates great quotes ;)

"I cannot recognise either the Palestinian state or the Israeli state.
The Palestinians are idiots and the Israelis are idiots."

"A woman has the right to run for election, whether she's male or female"

"Democracy means permanent rule" - How true. And not just for Him.

"Were it not for electricity, we would have to watch television in the
dark" - Cracking stuff.

Not so different from Bush imho, except I'll grant Qadhafi the badge of
an ounce of wisdom, along with an ounce of crack, with free sunglasses
included! ;)

Bush only gets the litre of booze and an ounce of crap amphetamine badge
of honour, with many spelling errors :)