Thought Radio Playlist for March 19, 2011.

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 24 22:46:19 CET 2011

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2011/110319.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called <b>Thought Radio</b> and you can expect
to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EST/GMT-5 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                 Show #194                March 19, 2011.

On this program, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  Each contemporary issue comes with a CD.  However, the early
issues came with a cassette.  The cassettes from issues one through
thirteen have been remastered and are now available on CDR in plastic
slip covers with artwork and track details.  Details are at:
http://sequencesmagazine.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Steve Roach          Shroud of Night *    Circadian Rhythms (Timeroom)
VA [Quiet Point]     Beyond the Quiet     Sequences No. 12
                        Point
VA [Glass House]     The Real World       Sequences No. 12
VA [Ian Boddy]       Spirits              Sequences No. 12
Johan Agebjorn       Amylium Casparium    The Mountain Lake (Lotuspike)
Spyra                Die Blinden          No Beats for 1 Hour (Ricochet
                                             Dream)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Robert Fox           The Velvet Hour      Short Stories (AD Music)
Uwe Gronau           Watching the Sound   Midsummer (none)
Josh Johnston        Saving a Life        The Shape of Things (Shandon)
Craig Karolus        Standing On Top      Standing On Top (none)
Bones & Tones        Dance for Suwoo      Bones & Tones (Freedom Art)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
ASIA                 Heaven               Arena (InsideOut)
Yes                  Siberian Khatru      Extended Versions (BMG)
Porcupine Tree       Deadwing             Deadwinf (Lava)
Hidria Spacefolk     Jahwarp              Live Eleven am (NEARfest)
The Muffins          Walking the Duck     Bandwidth (Cuneiform)
Schicke, Fuhrs,      Wizzard              Sunburst (Esoteric)
   and Frohling

  * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT/GMT-4.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website - http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line.