I've finished my first album!

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 24 18:26:56 CET 2011

Dave that's great.

I am really into the sound of Asa, who is also on Echo Dub; you're in good company :-)

Love a copy too.

Cheers,
Mohsen

________________________________
From: Dave S <sly at mu-sly.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:31 AM
Subject: I've finished my first album!

Hey dudes!

Yes, you read that right!  I've finished my first album!  The one I've
been talking about making for, oooh... 10 years or more!?  It's done!!!

It's due to be released by www.echodub.co.uk in the next couple of
months (depending on the distributors, who take about 5 weeks from the
point we hand it over to them), but I'm giving out MP3 copies of it to
friends from today.

If anyone on the bar would like to download themselves a copy, just let
me know.  I can't post the link here, but will email it to you.  The
deal is that I need you to keep it strictly for personal listening
please!!  (OK, you can play it to other people from your copy if you
really want to.)

Also, if anyone is ever in need of a mastering engineer, I can't
recommend Bob Macc at Subvert Central Mastering highly enough.  He
helped me get my mixes nailed, and then mastered them fantastically too.
  He really, really loves music, and has loads of energy for helping you
get yours sounding as good as possible.  Seems like a top geezer all
round, and I'm going to really miss working with him now this album is
done.  Anyway, he's here: http://subvertmastering.com/

My only question now is: what am I going to do with my life now this
album is done?  It's going to take a while to readjust, heh!  (I've been
working on this album for over two and a quarter years!)

Time to write another one, I guess!  ;-)

Cheers,

~Dave (Currently doing the album finishing dance!)