Apple haters

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 23 11:17:53 CET 2011

On 22/03/2011 17:24, Peter Korsten wrote:
> My expectation is that, once the combat phase is over (may it be soon)
> and the humanitarian effort starts, Malta will come into the picture
> again, at least until Tripoli airport can be used.

Aye. Maybe all the bodies can be stored there.
Humanitarian effort?
Are they going to fly in aid tied to a cruise missile?
Combat Phase over?
Does it ever end?

I get the distinct impression you think war works.
Maybe one day soon it will be at your door.
The ultimate solution!
But too late to stem the false impetus..