Alone but Together ...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 22 18:07:23 CET 2011

On 21/03/11 20:57, Romain / rXg wrote:
> Some people want me to make an album ( i think they want more me to become a
> "star" than myself )  but when I'm explaining them what you try to write , they
> don t believe me and are judging me negative ...
> But to be sincere I exactly think what you wrote and what you are  pointing  out
> is arguing for me  and for this I am  very thankful ...
> It even creates a big smile of relief  ... :)

Yeah :-)

What is happening is your friends are paying you a complement, because they are
articulating their own hidden dreams, which they see more easily realised in
yourself. Parents do this, good friends do this. It's quite important to
understand what's happening!

When you get past this psychological minefield, there is a quiet calm place of
possibility.

Tony (HB)