Alone but Together ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 21 22:17:15 CET 2011

Waou !!! If I won t know you I will tell to the guy who show me the songs:
 'this dude fell in the swimming pool of Pink floyd when he was listening
Bach on his walkman or vice versa ...     :)

Do you know the song "Fragile dreams" from Anathema ( your song 'Earth' make
me think of it )?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4x1Mq-NFFc

Maybe you will hear what I mean ... I love the accords ...
I used to love the song but after an over dose of it I didn t relisten to it
since a long long while ...
"Earth" sounds beautiful , I don t hear any mistakes , I love your happy
melancholia through your music  ...
 It s really easy to do some soul travel if you know what I mean  ...
It so cool ... ... ...

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

> On 21/03/11 14:11, Gert van Santen wrote:
> >>
> >> Well, I agree with this. I think if Romain can work with someone he can
> trust,
> >> then that could work out very well indeed :-)
> >>
> >> I myself, have recently greatly benefitted from just exactly such a
> process :-)
> >>
> >> (Joost, I think maybe you need to invest in a bow tie)
> >
> > That sounds very mysterious... ;-)
>
> I am working on a video (Joost advised - very carefully, on some
> compositions).
>
> Oh - well, here they are, I suppose:
>
> http://www.timewind.net/elements
>
> But really working on video (for the second one). I was struggling a bit to
> play
> these pieces. Bit nervous about them still.
>
> Tony (HB)

Romain