Alone but Together ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 21 21:57:30 CET 2011

Tony :)
I think I never read  you with the world f**k so often in the music bar
since I know it and know you !  :)
What you try to explain is what I read and what some musicians mostly told
me ...

Some people want me to make an album ( i think they want more me to become a
"star" than myself )  but when I'm explaining them what you try to write ,
they don t believe me and are judging me negative ...
But to be sincere I exactly think what you wrote and what you are  pointing
out is arguing for me  and for this I am  very thankful ...
It even creates a big smile of relief  ... :)
Anyhow it s also true alone it s not so easy everyday and working with
someone interested in the same thing as you and knowing more than you can
really help :)
For this typical reason I m really thankful for all music barians ...
I still think my plan can work I just have to give it time and structure and
then maybe I fly  :)
Thank you again !
Romain

Romain