Alone but Together ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 19 17:13:04 CET 2011

Ok after all i m nothing else than an simple artist surviving in a democracy
(which is not freedom of speech) which is more and more a dictatorship where
dogs eat dogs but this is not a revelation ...
And i m pissed off of this world situation  ...
So there we go ....

http://www.fractales12.com/title/alone%20but%20together.mp3

"Alone but together" :

Don t you want to see,
When you are lonely ?
The sweet creature of the night  ...
Don t you want to flee,
If you are crazy ?
You know Skynet is far to be alright ...

This is the end of our times
When Doom comes over
Still hate will be their matter ...

How many before me have tried to prevent you ?
When we will be gone, it won't be too late for you to remind what we shown !
And tell to everybody that we were not so stoned ...
It was way more cooler, when we were alone but together ...

So you want to be free ?
Subscribing yourself to Social networks ... N.S?
To give them all your privacy,
Few years ago it wasn't so easy,
To be... :

So fucked up by your own society, Yeah there we are !
God for them is nothing else than money ! Why ? sure they are !
You have doom your own children in a sick commercial war ...
It's even worse than my own weak illusion : a-cross standing so Far ...
Work good at school, Get your own bones,and don t forget to drive a car !
You want to be cool , can't stand it alone , sure you wanna be a star!
So I'm the fool, still getting stoned, swimming or flying to the next Space
bar ,
You are a tool bewitched by your own phone,
For god sake let me play my guitar ...
For god sake let me play my guitar ...
I don't play with dice...

So fucked up by your own society, Yeah there we are !
God for them is nothing else than money ! Why ? sure they are !
You have doom your own children in a sick co-mmercial war ...
It's even worse than my own Greek illusion : a-cross standing so Far ...
Work good at school, Get your own bones, don t forget to drive a car !
You want to be cool , can not stand it "a-loan" , Sure you wanna be a Star!

--
Romain