Apple haters

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 19 11:58:59 CET 2011

On 19/03/2011 00:48, Peter Korsten wrote:
>> Democracy is the freedom cry of the lunatic ;)
>
> Well, if you didn't live in a mostly free society, what would you do
> with all your pent-up anger at the authorities? :)

I'd be a fool if I said I was free. Who is free?
I cannot even catch a fish in the river for supper without being hunted
down myself for placement of a huge fine!
I can't do thousands of things without a certificate, permit, passport,
registration, license, or the danger of breaking a rule. Many times I
have had to second-think myself as the fear creeps in of "is this legal"
or "what if I get caught". This is all programmed thinking and is false!

I am doing my best already and have done it for 24 years.
Ever since I realised we are all being programmed then systematically
bullied. I think we all realise this at some point.
I do not comply with most anything my government says is right, through
the pawns who purvey power that exists only in the mind (the pawns are
those employed in supposed positions of authority):

"Census, it's the law!" - Fuck off.
"Polling registration, it's the law!" - Fuck off.
"You must work for your leader!" - Fuck off.
"Workshy scrounger!" - Fuck off.
"Ever thought of joining the armed forces?" - Fuck off.
"Maybe your son would like to join the armed forces?" - Fuck off.
"War = Peace" - Fuck off.
"All your income should be taxed!" - Fuck off.
"Sign here" - Fuck off.
"Education, education, education, sorry, brainwashing" - Fuck off.

Of course, in real life I'm not so rude to people, but my choices
reflect and channel into certain, allegedly undesirable, societal
characteristics. To do this, you need a very strong will and the stomach
to live on a smaller, sometimes erratic, income.

In the battle for power and status on this planet, shit always floats to
the surface. I'd rather not have to be that much of a c*nt to my fellow
human, or something like that ;)

"Get off my lawn!"