Apple haters

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 19 01:22:47 CET 2011

Well first of all it wasn t about Libya ...
But about Internet and all the rest of bullshit happening in France ...
cause  to be sincere I  don t get it ...
About Lybia I think all Europe is acting like fucking hypocrites ...
I don t think Europe know on which foot to Dance ...
In this shit Kadhafi ( what the hell we don t have a Mono occidental writing
name for this dude ??  )  is more respectable than any leader in Europe
cause he got balls and he s in his own country   ...

Now our Professional European Politics Bullshit who bought petrol + making
deals  with a country like Libya  against the Human rights of Libyan people
during years ,,,for the sake of your and my comfort !!!! MAKE ME LAUGH  MY
ASS ...
Everybody knows but everybody shut up , this seems to be quite hypocrite ...
till something moves ...
then it moves a bit to much ... then Europe bombards with the 'Humans
rights' to Gaddafi  ??? ( I was almost waiting :)
Then I heard maybe Gaddafi gave some money to sarkozy party during the last
presidential election in France ... ( it s not proved yet but imagine ???
I'm laughing ,it could be true cause french economy is what it is : a hole !

Nothing surprised me now days and  this dark economical revelation could be
a good reason for Sarkozy to bombard the King of Libya with real Missiles
... )
Our Politicians are not better than Gaddafi and to be sincere they are the
same kind ...
The small difference could be :
Now days we are bought with the money lent from a petrol dictator ,while the
dictator dictate his people to lend this same  money to the "Democratic
Country" to keep the same system of dominance ... ( we make a team ? )
Its all about classes struggles and Structures +  a lot of bullshit +
Diplomacy ...

Well i discovered Democratic countries represent only 25%  in the world ...
and from what I know:

It s not Freedom
It s not Equability
It s not Fraternal
And It s not Death ...

But it s less and less Free
Less and Less Equal
Less and Less Fraternal
less and less Sapiens ...

Simply because Humans are weird kind of animals,
and those animals don t want to call themselves animals (in probability)
cause they think to be  "better" or "to be  the perfect reflection of god "
!!! ...
 Also it seems that they are still  believing in the true meaning of
''words'' ???
 This is surely why politics  bullshit still works now days !!
All in all those Humans are the Hell, the cancer of Earth  ( shame that  we
are not virus yet, at least we could go to another planet) since humans are
not in symbiosis  with anything but Money, Power, etc to all kind of
dominance to become the super MONKEY Schizo Telling himself to be big like a
God  compare to a majority slave Brother monkeys left dying in misery.
Plus, I must say those animals  become more and more Cruel in time compare
to  the rest of the Animals ,since they got a cortex and memory bigger than
the rest  ... it s quite nice to see monkeys building tanks but I prefer see
them building spaceship but the neighbour' monkeys of the first monkeys
group is too busy to prey all the day and  is jealous of those first group,
so they want to invade them to steal their work (sciences ??) and kill them,
to eat them,to  digest them and to shit them ( [ i know it s low but quite
Freudian]) ...

This make me understand why there is so much porn on the net ...
Human kind like to fuck around and they need to make reproduction of their
guilt and regrets  to the blue planet (blue for how long??)
While the male is ejaculating finally and again,her, the female fakes the
orgasm ..
Both are satisfied and both think:
" my child will do better than me" ...
But don t think this child will be virgin for long cause Life fuck us All
!!!
It s all about dominance/submission and how the individual interact with the
abundance of sex and religions + all bullshit media education swimming
around ...( people act exactly the way they are told to act and they have No
control ) ...
I read somewhere longtime ago a sentence from
Einstein which say something like
" if the weight of the rat will be a bit over 20 kg it won t the human kind
of the ruler of this planet" ...

Then the last wednesday  I heard a voice coming from very deep I confess :
this voice said :
 "In his house at  R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"

;)

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM, The Dong <dong at f2s.com> wrote:

> On 18/03/2011 16:17, diode wrote:
> > I think I'm going to heavily use VPN, and not-french mail. :( (as if I
> had the money for this :(
>
> It appears Gardarfi (Libya) has backed down, in a military sense.
> But now the UN has passed the no fly thing, we might as well bomb the
> shit out of the country, huh? ;)

Romain