Firewire audio interface

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 16 17:14:23 CET 2011

On 16.03.2011, at 16:59, Romain / rXg wrote:

> 'm sure other Barians will give you more advices

Four Barians, five opinions on audio interfaces...;-)

I'd second the RME recommendation though. Rock solid drivers, often updated, currently no problems with my Fireface400. (There was a period last year when something was wrong with OSX and a lot of finger pointing was going on with a lot of driver troubles for about 6 months. I have had my FF for 4 years now and that was the only issue (something went wrong with hotplugging it, that would crash the computer. connecting it and restarting the computer worked around the problem, no other glitches, but that was pretty annoying.)

Kai