Catanya Questions

James Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 16 02:44:13 CET 2011

Couple questions for those of you who purchased Catanya.  First, what was
the checkout like?  I purchased it, was forwarded to Paypal, completed the
transaction, and then nothing.  I wasn't redirected to the site with a
download link, I didn't receive an email from 7aliens with a serial number
and download link, etc.  Is this normal?  7aliens has not yet replied to
my emails so I suspect I'm in someone's junk mail.

Secondly, I can't get the demo to work in 64bit Cubase on 64bit Windows 7.
Anyone else running this config with success?  The plugin appears but all
I get is a small window with the bypass, read automation, and write
automation buttons.  I have other 32bit VSTs that run just fine.

This all has me extremely frustrated as I really wanted to play with this
plugin this week as I am on a rare vacation.

James R. Coplin