Japan Quake

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 11 17:43:40 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:
> Op 11-3-2011 17:31, Jay Vaughan schreef:
>>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/154857-the-planet-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html
>>

>> Thats right, they did publicly announce a new planet recently, didn't they?
>
> I seem to have heard and read things in that direction...

Actually, what they announced was that some scientists theorize that
there may be a planet bigger than or as big as jupiter out beyond the
Kupier belt, and that it may be responsible for putting comets on
their wild orbits.  Also, they think they may be able to find proof of
its existence in data that has already been collected - however, no
one has actually observed this planet and the data they have has not
yet been analyzed with a method that could find it.....soooooooo....

No planet has actually been discovered.  But that doesnt sell
newspapers or get people to click on headlines.

Tony