New track

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 8 20:48:48 CET 2011

Yeah, I agree with Gert - there are some really grate sounds in there..
Very cool..

Gert then wrote:
> Somehow it seems to me, that most people who start playing with modulars,
are getting totally absorbed in sound and forget about making tracks ;-)

There is defo a modular element that like the make soundscapes, like this
track for example.  It's kind of the reason why I have avoided a modular as
I don't want to get pulled into the endless tinkering of the sound (I
imagine it can get very addictive!).  It is  also the reason why I love
pre-set synths and synths with limited editing abilities: by their very
nature, they are SUPER productive.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"