is this any good?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 8 16:10:55 CET 2011

I think my son would go absolutely bananas over this thing!

His latest word, btw, is 'Noise'.   I am so proud!

He likes any toy that makes sounds and that he can interact with, so I
might see about picking one of these up.  His birthday is coming soon,
and this might keep his hands off my electribe (for a few minutes
anyway)

Tony