iPad 2 still camera resolution?

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 3 22:06:11 CET 2011

Le 3 mars 2011 à 21:43, Ron West a écrit :

> that tells me nothing. i've seen the website. i'm trying to find out
> the still image resolution. is it 5MP like the iPhone or is it .7MP
> shit like the iPod Touch.

HD 720 and VGA are known resolutions… time to wikipoogle this and find the whole truth. ;)

I'm lazy and in a bar drinking a café crème in Paris btw naughty boy…

HD 720 is 1 280 × 720 = 921600px

VGA standard is 640×480 (not going into the VGA other resolutions…)

right now, the new price of the old iPad on the refurb starts to be sexy… (but I spare my money for the screen… I'm still pondering)

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!