eBay Feedback - can I call a liar a liar?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 3 12:08:28 CET 2011

On 03/03/2011 08:35, Chris Strellis wrote:
> There are always nob heads on eBay and it's only a matter of time before you meet one.  I've met a few but then I have 600 odd transactions.

Yeah. I just sold something a while ago, the buyer didn't get in contact
for almost a week, then said he'd pay a week from that day. Well, they
didn't say 1 (one) week, they typed i (letter) week, so I emailed for
clarification and the response was "whatever" (jeez)
After a week, didn't pay and didn't respond.
Just follow ebay procedures where possible.
Now that account has a no pay strike on it, allegedly.
Wow, I can almost feel the retribution :)