eBay Feedback - can I call a liar a liar?

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 3 01:31:41 CET 2011

It's a bit unfair he thought that was "normal".
Given it's not broken or faulty through wear and tear or missuse, it's
a manufacturing defect... meaning you could probably pick a dozen and
have several with the same fault!